In today’s episode, I reflect on the role community plays in our lives and the stories we share with each other about our yearnings for connection.
Tune to hear me reflect on what community looks like in my life right now and my dreams for how community might gather on my new farm home in the years to come.
I also explore the challenges of reaching out for support and connection when our energy is low, the art of a nervous system soothing invitation, and the practical and sacred sides of community tending.
- Watch my video, Manifesting My Dream Community: Exactly What I Did
- Listen to Episode #107: Feeding & Healing Ourselves Amidst Collapse with Carmen Spagnola
- Listen to Episode #81: Natural Rhythms & Regeneration for Breaking the Collective Trauma Spell with Rachael Maddox
- Listen to Episode #96: Friendship deserts, creativity floods, and ancestral mothering with Megan McGuire and Ariella Daly
- Join my home practice, Tending the Flame
- Buy my book, Root and Ritual: Timeless Ways to Connect to Land, Lineage, Community, and the Self