In this episode of the Belonging Podcast, I’m talking about cultivating a more meaningful relationship with the winter holidays. This is the time of year when seasonally and energetically we really want to go within. But often we feel pressured, frenzied, and can cross boundaries in preparing for the season and getting caught up in the commercialized aspects of the holidays. So let’s talk about setting intentions and planning for and cultivating a more meaningful, aligned relationship with these next few months.
“In modern society, this is the time we resist the being and the resting the most.”
- Human Design
- Check out Becca’s Avalon photos on Instagram (scroll to late October 2018 posts)
- Night of the Ancestors with Sarah Jenks
- Great British Baking Show
Handmade gifting you can try this season:
- Dipped beeswax candles
- Host a sacred womxn’s gathering to craft your gifts!
- Handmade herbal smoke cleansing wands
- Wildcrafted herbal tea
- Find 35 other handmade holidays ideas here!
I would love to hear from you!
What feelings do you wish to cultivate this season and what will you do to combat those usual holiday stress triggers?
Credit for the phrase “be a good ancestor” goes to Arianna of Quw’utsun’ Made