If you want more powerful, matriarchal inspired, healing community in your life, this episode is for you.
I’ve been circling for over a decade, but it’s been a while since I’ve talked about the practice of Circle on the podcast. So in this episode, I share what it means to practice Circle — including what it is, how it works, some challenging but important historical context, and how it has shaped my own life.
I truly believe that Circling has the power to connect us to each other, heal centuries-old wounds, help us restructure our hierarchical thinking, and affect long-term sustainable change in the world. Join me to circle up and go deeper.
- Join my free workshop on Weds, April 12th — The Art of Circle Invitation: How to find your people and call them in
- Cultish by Amanda Montell
- Devoted Way with Sora Schilling
- Caliban and the Witch by Sylvia Federici
- The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
- Liz Migliorelli of sister spinster
- The Millionth Circle by Jean Shinoda Bolen
- The Hundredth Monkey story