Your privacy is important to us.
The personal information we collect and use:
Information collected by us:
Becca Piastrelli, LLC will collect personal information by lawful and fair means when you use our website, when you voluntarily sign up for our email/newsletter list, leave comments, order a service or product, access private membership pages, fill out any type of form, or otherwise contact Becca Piastrelli, LLC via online form or email.
Information collected may include your name, email, address, phone number, mailing address, and/or billing information. You are not required to provide personal identifiable information to visit the free portions of this website.
Beccapiastrelli.com may collect domain information and cookies to analyze website performance, track user patterns, and customize your experience, though we will ask for your consent to use those cookies.
Beccapiastrelli.com or its third party applications may collect non-personal information such as the type of browser you use, operating system, the type of computer or mobile device you use, internet service providers, areas of the website you visit, search terms you use on the website, links clicked on the website, or other such information.
How we use that information:
Becca Piastrelli, LLC uses the information listed above to send you emails related to Becca Piastrelli, LLC, new products and services, exciting announcements, and general correspondence, order fulfillment, delivering services and products, completing customer transactions, and/or improving website experience and customer service.
Who we share your information with:
Becca Piastrelli, LLC respects your privacy. We will never sell, trade, or transfer your information to third parties (beyond what we’ve outlined here for the purpose for fulfilling a customer transaction or the basic functionality of your online experience) without your consent.
Third parties we use to carry out transactions and enrich customer and user experience include:
- ConvertKit - this is our email/newsletter provide. Here we collect your name and email address to send you information, updates, and announcements about what’s going on at Becca Piastrelli, LLC as well as information about new products, services, and events. ConvertKit tracks your email open history as well as links clicked so that we can send you the information that is most useful for you.
- Stripe - our payment processor. Stripe collects your name, email, and payment information
- PayPal - our payment processor. PayPal collects your name, email, and payment information
- Zoom - our platform for webinars and service-related calls. Zoom may collect your name and email to remind you of upcoming webinar or calls.
- Google Analytics - our data processor so we can track how users interact with and find our website to create the best online experience possible
- Typeform - collects information for internal use related to services and retreats to help meet your needs and create a better user/customer experience based on feedback
- S2Member - collects your name and email as our platform for our membership services
- Facebook - services may include access to Facebook groups
How long your personal information will be kept:
We will hold your transactional information for as long as you remain a customer. And we will hold your information provided to our newsletter list for as long as you wish to receive communication from us. You may unsubscribe or request to be removed at any time. Each email from Becca Piastrelli, LLC contains instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
If at any time you have questions about how we use your information, if you would like access to the information we have stored, or if you would like your information removed, please contact us at [email protected]