Natalie Ross of Earth Speak joins me on the Belonging Podcast today. As the title of her podcast suggests, Natalie is intimately in relationship with the earth and is in regular communication with the land through her intuition and the senses that we normally don't pay attention to or place value on in our modern world.
So in this conversation, we talk about tapping into those senses, finding messages in the shadow aspects of our society (like reality TV and litter), learning how to ground and calibrate your energy (especially as a Highly Sensitive Person), and wrestling with the mindset that this is all made up.
"We're not taught to tend to our energy, and as a highly sensitive person, it's an absolute must." -Natalie Ross
- I mention how Kelly Diels views Real Housewives
- I mention my friend Koa Kalish who is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist
- Belonging Episode #34: Another Way of Knowing with Sylvia Linsteadt
- We both mention Human Design (I'm a Manifesting Generator and Natalie is a Reflector)
- Dream Freedom Beauty Episode #144: Becca Piastrelli on ancestral pilgrimage & cultivating true belonging + a conversation with stinging nettle
More from Natalie Ross:
How do you notice messages from the plant world?
Share in the comments below!
Credit for the phrase "be a good ancestor" goes to Arianna of Quw'utsun' Made
Join our community of curiousand brave-hearted women and femmes + weekly-ish wisdom to your inbox
Say yes, even if you're worried you won't fit in. I'll send you weekly-ish emails about our longing to belong, living with the seasons, and connecting with ancestors to enjoy with your morning warm beverage.