I recently took pilgrimages to Ireland and Glastonbury (mythical Avalon) to connect with the lands of my ancestors. So in this episode, I want to tell you about what happened, how these lands came to me in dreams, and the deep medicine that comes with communing with the stones and waters and sacred sites of these places.
"Ireland kept coming to mind and when I would think about it, my eyes would water and my heart would race and I would feel that yearning."
- 2019 Sacred Pilgrimage to Ireland
- Belonging Episode #12: The Wisdom of the Evergreens and the Cailleach in Winter Folklore
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix
- Belonging Episode #13: Miscarriage & Grief with Jenni Heffernan Brown
- Season of Shadow & Being the Moon Mna
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
I would love to hear from you!
Are there any lands that are calling to you? How do you commune with sacred lands?
Credit for the phrase "be a good ancestor" goes to Arianna of Quw'utsun' Made
Join our community of curiousand brave-hearted womxn + weekly-ish wisdom to your inbox
Say yes, even if you're worreid you won't fit in. I'll send you weekly-ish emails about our longing to belong, living with the seasons, connecting with ancestors to enjoy with your morning warm beverage.